Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Concept Art

Logo Copyright © 2015 Ruby Queen, Inc.

I thought I'd give everyone a small treat and post some concept art for Lillian. The artist I've hired (found here -- http://121642.deviantart.com/) is currently working on a full version for our main character and I'm really excited for it! Anyways, enough chatter. Here's the art!



This piece was done by Meya Meya. I really like the cuteness this one has and it's very well drawn. Unfortunately, what she was asking was out of our budget, however she's definitely worth the money if you have it.


This is the first sketch done by "121642." It almost captured exactly what we were looking for, however Lover's Rift starts off in a modern setting and while amazing, doesn't exactly fit the vibe.


This is the final sketch done and the one you'll be seeing fully done in color. It holds a certain kindness and sweetness that Lillian has herself and reflects a more modern clothing style while still being girly. I'm sure she'll look many times better with shading and color done!

No comments:

Post a Comment